Welcome to the book tour for Buzz: The Ultimate Guide to Book Marketing by Roseanne Cheng and Dara Beevas! This book is a must-have for any indie author who is looking to break out in the market and get started with promotion. Get a sneak peek into the book and then read my thoughts about it. There’s also a great giveaway at the end, especially for my fellow writers and authors. Be sure to also follow the tour for more reviews, excerpts, and chances to win!Continue reading “#Review of Buzz: The Ultimate Guide to Book Marketing”
November Journal Prompts with Free Printables
Do you journal? It can be a great way to de-stress after a hectic day or a method to go deeper into connecting with your true self. Maybe you do so in a private way for your own personal reflection. Or maybe you like to put it all out there on your blog. Here is a collection of November journal prompts for you to use on your own or to inspire different posts on your blog. There are 30 suggestions to cover each day of the month, but you are not obligated to only use them on that particular day. You can also choose from some of the November monthly themes as fodder for your thoughts. Use your own journal or these November Journal Pages. You can also use them in your classroom.
November Journal Prompts: Monthly Themes
- Adopt a Senior Pet Month
- Aviation History Month
- Banana Pudding Lovers Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Family Stories Month
- Gluten-Free Diet Awareness Month
- Greens and Plantains Month
- Historic Bridge Awareness Month
- International Drum (Percussion) Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- Military Family Appreciation Month
- National Adoption Month
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Month
- National COPD Month
- National Diabetes Month
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Fun with Fondue Month
- National Georgia Pecan Month
- National Gratitude Month
- National Home Care and Hospice Month
- National Impotency Month
- National Inspirational Role Models Month
- National Life Writing Month
- National Long-term Care Awareness Month
- National Marrow Awareness Month
- National Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Awareness & Appreciation Month
- National Native American Heritage Month
- National Family Literacy Month
- National Novel Writing Month
- National Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- National Pepper Month
- National Pet Cancer Awareness Month
- National Pomegranate Month
- National PPSI AIDS Awareness Month
- National Raisin Bread Month
- National Roasting Month
- National Scholarship Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Prematurity Awareness Month
- PTA Healthy Lifestyles Month
- Spinach and Squash Month
- Sweet Potato Awareness Month (See also February)
- NoSHAVEmber (U.S. – Beard Month or Movember; Australia – Moustache Month)
- Vegan Month
- Worldwide Bereaved Siblings Month
Print off the November Special Events list for easy access.
November Journal Prompts: Daily Prompts
- What is your main goal for this month?
- Ten things you are grateful for?
- I am grateful to?
- What do you love about the autumn colours?
- What traditions do you have for Fall or Thanksgiving?
- Your favorite Fall evening ritual.
- What is the best thing you have done this month so far?
- What’s new Fall food or recipe are you going to try?
- Your favorite Fall childhood memory.
- What book do you want to snuggle up on the couch with?
- Best memory about sitting by a fire?
- Nicest walk you have taken this month.
- What’s your biggest challenge this month?
- What one business goal do you have?
- Travel plans for this months.
- What’s your favorite item of clothing that makes you feel cozy and warm?
- Your best motivational quote.
- Your Christmas wishes.
- Your Fall exercise routine is…
- Five beliefs that help your live a good life.
- The best piece of advice you received.
- Top 3 qualities you see in others.
- An act of kindness you can do to show gratitude this month.
- Four ways I can be selfless.
- Something you would change if you could.
- Your goal for next month – personal and business.
- Compare this November to last year.
- Write about one area of nutrition you want to concentrate on.
- The one thing you did really well this week.
- Expand on this sentence: There is always something to be grateful for…
Download Daily November Journal Prompts.
Need even more inspiration? Here is a list of November Fun Words. Use this with students as a writing challenge, or simply challenge yourself!
Please feel free to share your answers to these prompts in the comments!