Welcome to the book tour for The Sherwood Proof by Kristee Ravan! Today I have an interview with the author to share with you. Later in the tour, I will be reviewing the book over at Andi’s Middle Grade & Chapter Books and sharing an excerpt at Andi’s Young Adult Books. Be sure to follow the tour for even more fun! And best of luck entering the giveaway!Continue reading “#AuthorInterview with Kristee Ravan, author of The Sherwood Proof”
Welcome to the book tour for A Nutcracker Christmas by Laurie Winter! Today I have an exclusive excerpt for you to enjoy. Later in the tour, I’ll be reviewing over at Andi’s Book Reviews. Be sure to follow the rest of the tour for even more! Best of luck in the giveaway!Continue reading “Read an exclusive excerpt from A Nutcracker Christmas by Laurie Winter”
Many of us need to make changes to our diets in order to live a healthier life. Pan Vivian had to go on this journey and is sharing what she learned in order to help others eat a healthier diet. Hence her new cookbook. Enjoy a peek inside her story and a recipe. Follow the tour for more. Best of luck in the giveaway!Continue reading “Low Sodium Cooking From the Heart by Pam Vivian”
Today author Floor Kist is taking us behind the scenes of his new science fiction novel, Can Machines Bring Peace? with an excerpt and an interview. Be sure to grab your copy while it’s on sale for just $0.99! Follow the rest of the tour for more. And of course, best of luck entering the giveaway!Continue reading “Interview with Floor Kist, author of Can Machines Bring Peace?”
If you know anything about me, you know that I love my margaritas. I’m a sucker for the traditional one (made with lime juice, not necessarily sweet and sour mix). However, I am always game to try some new flavors. Now that it is the Christmas season, I have to go for a cranberry margarita.
This recipe is designed for one serving, but you can easily adapt it to make extras to share, or even an entire pitcher of cranberry margaritas for holiday fun. It only takes a few minutes to prepare! And honestly, the garnish is going to take up the most time. Continue reading “Feeling Festive with a Cranberry Margarita”
Do you journal? It can be a great way to de-stress after a hectic day or a method to go deeper into connecting with your true self. Maybe you do so in a private way for your own personal reflection. Or maybe you like to put it all out there on your blog. Here is a collection of November journal prompts for you to use on your own or to inspire different posts on your blog. There are 30 suggestions to cover each day of the month, but you are not obligated to only use them on that particular day. You can also choose from some of the November monthly themes as fodder for your thoughts. Use your own journal or these November Journal Pages. You can also use them in your classroom.
November Journal Prompts: Monthly Themes
- Adopt a Senior Pet Month
- Aviation History Month
- Banana Pudding Lovers Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Family Stories Month
- Gluten-Free Diet Awareness Month
- Greens and Plantains Month
- Historic Bridge Awareness Month
- International Drum (Percussion) Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- Military Family Appreciation Month
- National Adoption Month
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Month
- National COPD Month
- National Diabetes Month
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Fun with Fondue Month
- National Georgia Pecan Month
- National Gratitude Month
- National Home Care and Hospice Month
- National Impotency Month
- National Inspirational Role Models Month
- National Life Writing Month
- National Long-term Care Awareness Month
- National Marrow Awareness Month
- National Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Awareness & Appreciation Month
- National Native American Heritage Month
- National Family Literacy Month
- National Novel Writing Month
- National Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- National Pepper Month
- National Pet Cancer Awareness Month
- National Pomegranate Month
- National PPSI AIDS Awareness Month
- National Raisin Bread Month
- National Roasting Month
- National Scholarship Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Prematurity Awareness Month
- PTA Healthy Lifestyles Month
- Spinach and Squash Month
- Sweet Potato Awareness Month (See also February)
- NoSHAVEmber (U.S. – Beard Month or Movember; Australia – Moustache Month)
- Vegan Month
- Worldwide Bereaved Siblings Month
Print off the November Special Events list for easy access.
November Journal Prompts: Daily Prompts
- What is your main goal for this month?
- Ten things you are grateful for?
- I am grateful to?
- What do you love about the autumn colours?
- What traditions do you have for Fall or Thanksgiving?
- Your favorite Fall evening ritual.
- What is the best thing you have done this month so far?
- What’s new Fall food or recipe are you going to try?
- Your favorite Fall childhood memory.
- What book do you want to snuggle up on the couch with?
- Best memory about sitting by a fire?
- Nicest walk you have taken this month.
- What’s your biggest challenge this month?
- What one business goal do you have?
- Travel plans for this months.
- What’s your favorite item of clothing that makes you feel cozy and warm?
- Your best motivational quote.
- Your Christmas wishes.
- Your Fall exercise routine is…
- Five beliefs that help your live a good life.
- The best piece of advice you received.
- Top 3 qualities you see in others.
- An act of kindness you can do to show gratitude this month.
- Four ways I can be selfless.
- Something you would change if you could.
- Your goal for next month – personal and business.
- Compare this November to last year.
- Write about one area of nutrition you want to concentrate on.
- The one thing you did really well this week.
- Expand on this sentence: There is always something to be grateful for…
Download Daily November Journal Prompts.
Need even more inspiration? Here is a list of November Fun Words. Use this with students as a writing challenge, or simply challenge yourself!
Please feel free to share your answers to these prompts in the comments!
Self care is so important, especially right now with the ongoing pandemic and holiday season upon us. The Filled With Gold Subscription Box is geared toward widows and their well-being. Check it out and then enter to win one for you or for a friend. Best of luck to you!
Welcome to the Filled With Gold Subscription Box Giveaway!
1 Winner Filled With Gold Subscription Box
This giveaway is part of our Holiday Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
HOST IS MICHIGAN SAVING AND MORE
This giveaway’s Sponsor is:
Filled With Gold Subscription Box
It’s a box specifically to support widows with self-care in mind. Each box is filled with self-care products to encourage you to deeply care for yourself during this time when you are rebuilding your life.
Every box includes 5-7 deluxe self-care items like candles, books, bath products, activities and wholesome snacks to nourish your body and soul. When you set aside time to care for yourself and meet your own needs, you’re able to care for those around you.
This giveaway/sweepstakes is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site. This Giveaway is valid to continental United States residents only, Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 12/21/21. The winner will have 48 hours to email their information back to las93063 at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn, you may want to put this email address as safe as it could go to spam. The giveaway is not valid where prohibited! By entering you are authorizing us to collect the information on the form below, this information is used only to contact the winner! No purchase necessary, Void where prohibited by law, and the number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning. Winners are chosen randomly by the Giveaway Tools program. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prizes. No blog associated with this contest are responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this please email Laura Smith at las930 (at)gmail (dot) com. If you take an entry you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified.
Sponsors interested in joining our gift guides can see the information HERE.
I’m all about a good family game night! We had them when I was a kid and I’ve tried to continue the tradition into adulthood. It’s extra fun when we have some new games to try! And these from Barry & Jason definitely add a new level! Check them out. Best of luck entering! Continue reading “Barry & Jason Family Game Night #Giveaway @las930”
Welcome to the Patio Table Colorful Torch Set Giveaway!
I don’t know about you, but I’m already dreaming of being able to sit out on my porch next spring and summer. I’m not a huge fan of winter. And how fun would it be to have this colorful torch set to add to the outdoor decor? Check them out and enter to win. Good luck to you! Continue reading “Patio Table Colorful Torch Set #Giveaway Ends 12/20 @las930”