Blueberry overnight oats are nice and easy to make. Best of all, they are packed with antioxidants with all of the blueberries and chia seeds. Antioxidants help to keep you young as they repair damage done to the body by exposure to pollutants and illness-causing agents. Plus blueberries just taste good and go quite well with oatmeal. Chia seeds and Greek yogurt add some protein to help you feel full. The seeds and oatmeal in general are good for fiber. All of the flavors combined, between the almond milk, cinnamon, and vanilla, plus the creaminess of the Greek yogurt make this healthy breakfast quite a treat.
Ingredients for Blueberry Overnight Oats:
- ⅓ cup old-fashioned oats
- ⅓ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ⅓ cup plain almond milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- ½ tablespoon or honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 Mixing bowl
How to Make Blueberry Overnight Oats:
- Take a medium-sized mixing bowl and mix together the oats, chia seeds, yogurt, honey, and vanilla until everything is covered.
- Cover the bowl with cling wrap and place in the refrigerator overnight or until it’s chilled.
- When ready to serve, spoon into a bowl.
- Top with blueberries and cinnamon.
- You could even add more yogurt on top of the oatmeal and put the blueberries on that.