Do you journal? It can be a great way to de-stress after a hectic day or a method to go deeper into connecting with your true self. Maybe you do so in a private way for your own personal reflection. Or maybe you like to put it all out there on your blog. Here is a collection of November journal prompts for you to use on your own or to inspire different posts on your blog. There are 30 suggestions to cover each day of the month, but you are not obligated to only use them on that particular day. You can also choose from some of the November monthly themes as fodder for your thoughts. Use your own journal or these November Journal Pages. You can also use them in your classroom.
November Journal Prompts: Monthly Themes
- Adopt a Senior Pet Month
- Aviation History Month
- Banana Pudding Lovers Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Family Stories Month
- Gluten-Free Diet Awareness Month
- Greens and Plantains Month
- Historic Bridge Awareness Month
- International Drum (Percussion) Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- Military Family Appreciation Month
- National Adoption Month
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Month
- National COPD Month
- National Diabetes Month
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Fun with Fondue Month
- National Georgia Pecan Month
- National Gratitude Month
- National Home Care and Hospice Month
- National Impotency Month
- National Inspirational Role Models Month
- National Life Writing Month
- National Long-term Care Awareness Month
- National Marrow Awareness Month
- National Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Awareness & Appreciation Month
- National Native American Heritage Month
- National Family Literacy Month
- National Novel Writing Month
- National Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- National Pepper Month
- National Pet Cancer Awareness Month
- National Pomegranate Month
- National PPSI AIDS Awareness Month
- National Raisin Bread Month
- National Roasting Month
- National Scholarship Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Prematurity Awareness Month
- PTA Healthy Lifestyles Month
- Spinach and Squash Month
- Sweet Potato Awareness Month (See also February)
- NoSHAVEmber (U.S. – Beard Month or Movember; Australia – Moustache Month)
- Vegan Month
- Worldwide Bereaved Siblings Month
Print off the November Special Events list for easy access.
November Journal Prompts: Daily Prompts
- What is your main goal for this month?
- Ten things you are grateful for?
- I am grateful to?
- What do you love about the autumn colours?
- What traditions do you have for Fall or Thanksgiving?
- Your favorite Fall evening ritual.
- What is the best thing you have done this month so far?
- What’s new Fall food or recipe are you going to try?
- Your favorite Fall childhood memory.
- What book do you want to snuggle up on the couch with?
- Best memory about sitting by a fire?
- Nicest walk you have taken this month.
- What’s your biggest challenge this month?
- What one business goal do you have?
- Travel plans for this months.
- What’s your favorite item of clothing that makes you feel cozy and warm?
- Your best motivational quote.
- Your Christmas wishes.
- Your Fall exercise routine is…
- Five beliefs that help your live a good life.
- The best piece of advice you received.
- Top 3 qualities you see in others.
- An act of kindness you can do to show gratitude this month.
- Four ways I can be selfless.
- Something you would change if you could.
- Your goal for next month – personal and business.
- Compare this November to last year.
- Write about one area of nutrition you want to concentrate on.
- The one thing you did really well this week.
- Expand on this sentence: There is always something to be grateful for…
Download Daily November Journal Prompts.
Need even more inspiration? Here is a list of November Fun Words. Use this with students as a writing challenge, or simply challenge yourself!
Please feel free to share your answers to these prompts in the comments!
Canvas prints are an amazing way to share beautiful shots of your family. CanvasChamp is one company that can create these for you. It’s a great time of year to upgrade that family photo hanging in your house. The holidays are also right around the corner. This could be a great gift for the grandparents or other family members! Or surprise your significant other with an amazing print.
Welcome to the Canvas Print by CanvasChamp Giveaway!
1 Lucky Winner will receive a 12″ x 8″ Canvas Print
This contest is hosted by the Social Media Gurus Network!
Below is a list of all the bloggers involved in the gift guide.
Adventures of Frugal Mom
Easter Babe’s Theory
Everyday Gizmos Sweeps & Views
Giveaways 4 Mom
Heartbeats ~ Soul Stains
Here We Go Again Ready
Lisa-Queen of Random
Michigan Saving and More
Missy’s Views and Savings Clues
mom are we there yet
My Silly Little Gang
SaraLee’s Deals Steals & Giveaways
Tales From A Southern Mom
The Frugal Navy Wife
Now let’s get to the sponsor!
A photograph is worth a thousand words – so why not tell our story with a Canvas Print?!
CanvasChamp will help you turn your most cherished photos into beautiful works of art. They offer high quality, custom Canvas Prints at an affordable price. You can also find a variety of other specialty prints such as Metal Prints and Engraved Plaques.
See the review HERE
If you like our blogs on social media it helps us bring you only the best giveaways and more of them!
Nothing says summer like grilling ballpark hot dogs with peppers and onions. I don’t care what time of year it is. It’s like a bite of sunshine in your mouth and makes you dream of relaxing days under a blue sky. And the best thing is, you can bust out the grill at any time of year to make them.
Continue reading “Ballpark Hot Dogs With Grilled Peppers and Onions”
Are you looking for some inspiration in the kitchen? Looking for some food prep or units to do in the classroom or for homeschooling? I have collected the September food holiday observances from around the web to give you some inspiration. If I have a particular collection put together, it is already linked, with more to come. Please share some of your favorite recipe collections in the comments! Also be sure to check out my Pinterest boards of Recipes to Try and Montessori Food Prep Activities for even more ideas. Continue reading “September Food Holiday Observances”
Hey bloggers! Here is a fun new blogger giveaway event opportunity (Hosted by Lil’ Blog and More)
This will be a huge event, that will help gather a lot of exposure and followers – So be sure to join in! There are a lot of different options available.
Prize for the event: A $150 Visa Gift Card.
Actual Giveaway Dates: 3/23/2017 – 4/21/2017.
This is a great way to gain a lot more followers on your social media channels! There are completely FREE options, sharing options (for additional entries on the form.) and paid options, available!
Last day to sign up for this event: March 18, 2017.
You can sign up for this event HERE