Welcome to the book tour for The Crying of Ross by David Allan Hamilton! This one is for all of you science fiction fans out there. I have an excerpt for you today. If you follow the tour, you’ll find more excerpts, as well as a few interviews and guest posts to help you get to know him better. Be sure to leave him any comments or questions you may have and then enter the giveaway!
Sea salt is one of those definite kitchen essentials. It started out as kind of a health thing, but has evolved into a realization that it actually makes foods taste even better. I’m not crazy about adding a lot of salt to my foods, but I don’t mind adding some sea salt! And this particular brand is supposed to be extremely good. Check it out! Continue reading “Louis Sel Gourmet Sea Salt #Giveaway Ends 8/24 via @SMGurusNetwork”
So many prizes, so little time! The end of the big Spring and Easter Giveaway series is a collection of a bunch of great prizes all in one for one person! Read through all of these prize reviews and then enter to win the whole package!
Welcome to the Spring & Easter Gift Guide Grand Prize Giveaway!
This giveaway is part of our Spring and Easter Gift Guide – Stop by to see all the giveaways and great products.
This contest is hosted by the Social Media Gurus Network!
Host that put together this giveaway is Michigan Saving and More
Below is a list of all the bloggers involved in the gift guide giveaways.
A Rain Of Thought, Bargnhtress, Confessions Of A Overworked Waitress, Deliciously Savvy, Easter Babe’s Theory, Heartbeats ~ Soul Stains, Here We GO Again Ready, Java John Z’s, Living Simply, Lisa-Queen of Random, Michigan Saving and More, Missy’s Views and Savings Clues, My Silly Little Gang, Tales From A Southern Mom, thestyleride, Views and More, Welcome To My Kitchen
Get more amazing Amazon deals with:
Now let’s get to the sponsors!
$100 Choice of Games
This giveaway is in no way endorsed, affiliated, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Media Networking Site.You are not eligible if you have won a prize from the sponsor in the last 12 month. This Giveaway is valid in the United States Only and Entrants must be 18+ years of age to enter. This giveaway event will end at 11:59 PM (EST) 4/1/18. The winners will have 48 hours to email their information back to las93063 at gmail dot com or a new winner will be drawn, you may want to put this email address as safe as it could go to spam. The sponsors are each responsible for shipping of the above prizes. No blog associated with this contests are responsible for prize fulfillment. If you would like to be a sponsor in a giveaway like this please email Laura Smith at las930 (at)gmail (dot) com. If you take an entry you must stay following for the entire contest or you will be disqualified.
Also we all “love it if you like us” on Facebook! If you like our blogs on social media it helps us bring you only the best giveaways and more of them!
Enter below and Good Luck!
Do you journal? It can be a great way to de-stress after a hectic day or a method to go deeper into connecting with your true self. Maybe you do so in a private way for your own personal reflection. Or maybe you like to put it all out there on your blog. Here is a collection of November journal prompts for you to use on your own or to inspire different posts on your blog. There are 30 suggestions to cover each day of the month, but you are not obligated to only use them on that particular day. You can also choose from some of the November monthly themes as fodder for your thoughts. Use your own journal or these November Journal Pages. You can also use them in your classroom.
November Journal Prompts: Monthly Themes
- Adopt a Senior Pet Month
- Aviation History Month
- Banana Pudding Lovers Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Family Stories Month
- Gluten-Free Diet Awareness Month
- Greens and Plantains Month
- Historic Bridge Awareness Month
- International Drum (Percussion) Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- Military Family Appreciation Month
- National Adoption Month
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Month
- National COPD Month
- National Diabetes Month
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Fun with Fondue Month
- National Georgia Pecan Month
- National Gratitude Month
- National Home Care and Hospice Month
- National Impotency Month
- National Inspirational Role Models Month
- National Life Writing Month
- National Long-term Care Awareness Month
- National Marrow Awareness Month
- National Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Awareness & Appreciation Month
- National Native American Heritage Month
- National Family Literacy Month
- National Novel Writing Month
- National Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- National Pepper Month
- National Pet Cancer Awareness Month
- National Pomegranate Month
- National PPSI AIDS Awareness Month
- National Raisin Bread Month
- National Roasting Month
- National Scholarship Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Prematurity Awareness Month
- PTA Healthy Lifestyles Month
- Spinach and Squash Month
- Sweet Potato Awareness Month (See also February)
- NoSHAVEmber (U.S. – Beard Month or Movember; Australia – Moustache Month)
- Vegan Month
- Worldwide Bereaved Siblings Month
Print off the November Special Events list for easy access.
November Journal Prompts: Daily Prompts
- What is your main goal for this month?
- Ten things you are grateful for?
- I am grateful to?
- What do you love about the autumn colours?
- What traditions do you have for Fall or Thanksgiving?
- Your favorite Fall evening ritual.
- What is the best thing you have done this month so far?
- What’s new Fall food or recipe are you going to try?
- Your favorite Fall childhood memory.
- What book do you want to snuggle up on the couch with?
- Best memory about sitting by a fire?
- Nicest walk you have taken this month.
- What’s your biggest challenge this month?
- What one business goal do you have?
- Travel plans for this months.
- What’s your favorite item of clothing that makes you feel cozy and warm?
- Your best motivational quote.
- Your Christmas wishes.
- Your Fall exercise routine is…
- Five beliefs that help your live a good life.
- The best piece of advice you received.
- Top 3 qualities you see in others.
- An act of kindness you can do to show gratitude this month.
- Four ways I can be selfless.
- Something you would change if you could.
- Your goal for next month – personal and business.
- Compare this November to last year.
- Write about one area of nutrition you want to concentrate on.
- The one thing you did really well this week.
- Expand on this sentence: There is always something to be grateful for…
Download Daily November Journal Prompts.
Need even more inspiration? Here is a list of November Fun Words. Use this with students as a writing challenge, or simply challenge yourself!
Please feel free to share your answers to these prompts in the comments!