Welcome to the book tour for The Sherwood Proof by Kristee Ravan! Today I have an interview with the author to share with you. Later in the tour, I will be reviewing the book over at Andi’s Middle Grade & Chapter Books and sharing an excerpt at Andi’s Young Adult Books. Be sure to follow the tour for even more fun! And best of luck entering the giveaway!Continue reading “#AuthorInterview with Kristee Ravan, author of The Sherwood Proof”
Welcome to the book tour for A Nutcracker Christmas by Laurie Winter! Today I have an exclusive excerpt for you to enjoy. Later in the tour, I’ll be reviewing over at Andi’s Book Reviews. Be sure to follow the rest of the tour for even more! Best of luck in the giveaway!Continue reading “Read an exclusive excerpt from A Nutcracker Christmas by Laurie Winter”
Many of us need to make changes to our diets in order to live a healthier life. Pan Vivian had to go on this journey and is sharing what she learned in order to help others eat a healthier diet. Hence her new cookbook. Enjoy a peek inside her story and a recipe. Follow the tour for more. Best of luck in the giveaway!Continue reading “Low Sodium Cooking From the Heart by Pam Vivian”
Today author Floor Kist is taking us behind the scenes of his new science fiction novel, Can Machines Bring Peace? with an excerpt and an interview. Be sure to grab your copy while it’s on sale for just $0.99! Follow the rest of the tour for more. And of course, best of luck entering the giveaway!Continue reading “Interview with Floor Kist, author of Can Machines Bring Peace?”
If you know anything about me, you know that I love my margaritas. I’m a sucker for the traditional one (made with lime juice, not necessarily sweet and sour mix). However, I am always game to try some new flavors. Now that it is the Christmas season, I have to go for a cranberry margarita.
This recipe is designed for one serving, but you can easily adapt it to make extras to share, or even an entire pitcher of cranberry margaritas for holiday fun. It only takes a few minutes to prepare! And honestly, the garnish is going to take up the most time. Continue reading “Feeling Festive with a Cranberry Margarita”
Do you journal? It can be a great way to de-stress after a hectic day or a method to go deeper into connecting with your true self. Maybe you do so in a private way for your own personal reflection. Or maybe you like to put it all out there on your blog. Here is a collection of November journal prompts for you to use on your own or to inspire different posts on your blog. There are 30 suggestions to cover each day of the month, but you are not obligated to only use them on that particular day. You can also choose from some of the November monthly themes as fodder for your thoughts. Use your own journal or these November Journal Pages. You can also use them in your classroom.
November Journal Prompts: Monthly Themes
- Adopt a Senior Pet Month
- Aviation History Month
- Banana Pudding Lovers Month
- Diabetic Eye Disease Month
- Epilepsy Awareness Month
- Family Stories Month
- Gluten-Free Diet Awareness Month
- Greens and Plantains Month
- Historic Bridge Awareness Month
- International Drum (Percussion) Month
- Lung Cancer Awareness Month
- Military Family Appreciation Month
- National Adoption Month
- National Alzheimer’s Disease Month
- National COPD Month
- National Diabetes Month
- National Family Caregivers Month
- National Fun with Fondue Month
- National Georgia Pecan Month
- National Gratitude Month
- National Home Care and Hospice Month
- National Impotency Month
- National Inspirational Role Models Month
- National Life Writing Month
- National Long-term Care Awareness Month
- National Marrow Awareness Month
- National Medical Science Liaison (MSL) Awareness & Appreciation Month
- National Native American Heritage Month
- National Family Literacy Month
- National Novel Writing Month
- National Peanut Butter Lovers Month
- National Pepper Month
- National Pet Cancer Awareness Month
- National Pomegranate Month
- National PPSI AIDS Awareness Month
- National Raisin Bread Month
- National Roasting Month
- National Scholarship Month
- Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Prematurity Awareness Month
- PTA Healthy Lifestyles Month
- Spinach and Squash Month
- Sweet Potato Awareness Month (See also February)
- NoSHAVEmber (U.S. – Beard Month or Movember; Australia – Moustache Month)
- Vegan Month
- Worldwide Bereaved Siblings Month
Print off the November Special Events list for easy access.
November Journal Prompts: Daily Prompts
- What is your main goal for this month?
- Ten things you are grateful for?
- I am grateful to?
- What do you love about the autumn colours?
- What traditions do you have for Fall or Thanksgiving?
- Your favorite Fall evening ritual.
- What is the best thing you have done this month so far?
- What’s new Fall food or recipe are you going to try?
- Your favorite Fall childhood memory.
- What book do you want to snuggle up on the couch with?
- Best memory about sitting by a fire?
- Nicest walk you have taken this month.
- What’s your biggest challenge this month?
- What one business goal do you have?
- Travel plans for this months.
- What’s your favorite item of clothing that makes you feel cozy and warm?
- Your best motivational quote.
- Your Christmas wishes.
- Your Fall exercise routine is…
- Five beliefs that help your live a good life.
- The best piece of advice you received.
- Top 3 qualities you see in others.
- An act of kindness you can do to show gratitude this month.
- Four ways I can be selfless.
- Something you would change if you could.
- Your goal for next month – personal and business.
- Compare this November to last year.
- Write about one area of nutrition you want to concentrate on.
- The one thing you did really well this week.
- Expand on this sentence: There is always something to be grateful for…
Download Daily November Journal Prompts.
Need even more inspiration? Here is a list of November Fun Words. Use this with students as a writing challenge, or simply challenge yourself!
Please feel free to share your answers to these prompts in the comments!
Are you looking for a really unique gift? I’ll bet your friends and family have never received a jerky bouquet before! Check out this bouquet from Manly Man Co. and think about who you think would like it! Or keep one for yourself for snacking. Best of luck entering the giveaway!
Continue reading “Manly Man Co. Jerky Bouquet #Giveaway Ends 12/13 @las930 @manlymanco1”
I don’t know about you, but all of the running around associated with the holidays gives my body a bit of a workout. Sleeping in strange beds (or even couches) when staying with people also creates sore muscles. And before you know it, we’ll be into that workout season to make up for the holidays. Massage tools can work wonders on those sore muscles. So check out the RecoverFun Massage tool! Best of luck in the giveaway! Keep it for yourself or give it as a gift. Take care! Continue reading “RecoverFun Massage Your Sore Muscles #Giveaway Ends 12/14 @las930”
If you’re going to cook with more tofu this year, you’re going to need a press. Using a press help you to get the water out of the tofu so that it doesn’t fall apart while you’re cooking it. Quite a useful tool! And you may find yourself using it elsewhere as well, if you get creative with your tools in the kitchen. Check out the Healthy Express Tofu Press and enter to win one of your own or to give as a gift!
Continue reading “Healthy Express Tofu Press #Giveaway Ends 12/15 @las930”